Happy holidays! Come celebrate the magic of Christmas with ACD in the November/December issue. From ornate ornaments to rustic wreaths, we give you 12 incredible cake and cookie tutorials that spark holiday joy and improve your techniques no matter what level you are at. Santa definitely put every reader on his “nice” list this year.
Here’s a peek at what’s he’s bringing down the chimney:
- Layers and layers of wafer-paper ruffles with cover star Yuka Quantrille
- An adorable, sculpted Rudolph the Reindeer master class
- Edible Metallics 101 with artist Julia Federova
- Festive, rustic wreaths made from gum paste and buttercream
- An ornamental bauble cake perfect for a table centerpiece and dessert
- How to turn a basic sugar cookie into a 3-D masterpiece
- A new trend you’ll see everywhere in 2022
There’s plenty of scrumptious holiday bakes showcasing the seasonal flavors of peppermint, apple, and cranberry. Plus, advice on how to handle cake collab requests, easy prop tips for styling a cake photo shoot, and a look at the incredible winners of our 30th anniversary You ACeD It competition!
SKU: Issue 434-1-1 Category: Print Issues Tags: Christmas, Edible Metallics, holiday bakes, masterclass, peppermint, Rudolph the Reindeer, santa, Yuka Quantrille