Season’s eatings! The November/December issue of ACD is all about celebrating the holiday season with 13 festive recipes and tutorials to make the end of 2022 merry and bright. From quick cupcake toppers to a fully sculpted snowman, there is something for everyone to try. Here’s an inside look at what else you’ll find:
- Learn how to make edible holly, mistletoe, stained glass, and decorative ribbons and bows.
- Meet cover star Emerlie Ann Miller, who dishes on competing in cake competitions.
- Get an exclusive look inside two new cookbooks specifically for cake decorators.
- Prepare for a delightful tale of the annual Christmas holiday party with Scott Bradshaw.
- Bake seasonal spiced recipes with apples, cranberries, chestnuts, and more.
- See the most popular Instagram cakes of 2022 so far.
- Find out who won the top prizes during IBIE’s triumphant return to Las Vegas.
Of course, as we look forward to 2023, we also included preparation advice on competing in cake competitions, how to be profitable in the new year, and what to do with all those old, outdated cake photos. Cheers to another sweet year!