Spring has already sprung here at ACD! The new March/April issue is here and it’s simply blooming with every type of flower you’ll want to see and make this season. From darling daffodils to pretty painted peonies, there’s a bloom for every cake. But, of course, this issue isn’t just about flowers. Here’s what else you’ll find:
- Our cover stars combine two of the trendiest techniques for a fresh new take on buttercream
- Not one but three different strawberry recipes to make the most out of the upcoming season
- Egg-cellent Easter tutorials, including a towering chocolate showpiece and the cutest little bunny in a basket
- Advice on navigating confusing cottage bakery requirements and building a presence in your community
- A trip to the movies with an international cake collaboration
From gum paste to isomalt to buttercream and more, find every technique to refresh your skills for the new season ahead.